Starting another project

I've been wanting to do a lot of activities for a long time that for some reason I haven't done. And now that I have a lot of time to explore and do things on my own, I have decided to do The 30 Before Going 30 Project! :) Yes, I am definitely doing it! Hihi. Reading numerous blogs about this subject, seeing how accomplished the writers have become after the project just made me more motivated to do this. Hehe! Currently, I'm still listing all the things that I want to do. Trying my best to keep it realistic of course. To my surprise, I'm not even half way on my list! Still have 21 empty spaces to fill! This is harder than I thought! Lol. I even asked my friends on Facebook to help me do the list. But after reading all their comments, I think that was a bad move. Most of them are posting funny and ridiculous suggestions. Hahaha.

Oh well, guess I'll have to figure this out all by myself. I'll publish the entire list once I've finalized everything. Tee Hee. *excited*

2 comments:

  1. I want this too. I'll make a list soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tepainie Hi! I saw your list on your blog, you definitely have a great list just like mine! HAHA! Kidding, I like the 'go abroad with friends' part, I might do that too! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Meet The Author

I'm a 20-ish year old Filipina named after Cannabis Sativa. I live to explore, to learn and to make a difference in this world. If you are a grammar nazi, I highly suggest you stay away from this blog. Lol. *Blog is still under construction*

Instagram